Sunday, February 6, 2011

Rocky and Clubber

So, it is fun having two kittens in the house.  Clubber has had a little cold the last few days so has been sleeping a lot.  He is still sneezing and has a little runny nose, but seems to be getting better.  If he isn't bettr by tomorrow, I may have to take him to the vet again.  Since Clubber is sleeping most of the time, most of my observations come from watching Rocky.

Here is a list of what I have observed:
* Rocky likes to hide, however, he isn't really good at it.  His hiding is fine, but as soon as you walk into the room, he starts to purr and gives away his hiding spot.
* When kittens sleep, the fall...A LOT.  Almost every time I have see them sleeping at least one of the kittens falls off of whatever they are sleeping on (the couch, cat tower, chair, etc).
* Rocky is a little ADD (or maybe ADHD).
* Zeus thinks Rocky is a dog, or at least he treats him as a dog.  He doesn't quite understand why Rocky doesn't want to smell his butt.
* Zeus likes to push Rocky off of stuff.  Earlier, Rocky was on my lap and Zeus nudged him off with his nose onto the floor so he could sit on my lap.
* Rocky likes to sleep on his back.
* Every time I am on the computer, Rocky attacks the screen.  He also likes to attack mirrors, my feet, Zeus, the fringe on my afghan, etc...

Here are a couple pictures I have taken in the last few days as well as a link to the video I took of Rocky and Zeus playing.




A cute video of Zeus and Rocky playing.  There are a couple other videos I posted on YouTube, but this one is the cutest in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...