Tuesday, May 29, 2012

School

I made it through my first semester of graduate school at USC.  I can't believe I am about a quarter through my masters program already.  My first semester went well.  I took 17 credits and managed a 3.49.  I anticipate doing better this semester as I know what to expect and how to best manage my time.

Now, I am into the fourth week of my second semester.  I have the same professors as last semester which is nice as I already know what to expect from them.  So far, things are going well.  I am at the same internship and still really enjoy it.  I am glad that I have an internship that I look forward to and not one that I dread going to.  Next semester, I will have a new internship for my concentration year.  I can't wait to find out where I will be for my last two semesters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...