Saturday, March 24, 2012

Mason Jar Salad

Today I decided to make Mason Jar Salads.  The idea is simple put all the ingredients of salad in a jar for easy and quick meals.  First, the dressing went on the bottom, then vegetables and finally lettuce.  I used two types of dressing and picked my favorite healthy salad toppings.  I also used a lot of spinach versus lettuce.  Overall, I made eight jars and figure I spent about ten dollars on ingredients.  It will be interesting to see how long these will last.  I hope it works out for me and am already excited thinking about how the ingredients can change as the season progresses and I can include fresh ingredients from the garden.


1 comment:

  1. This looks sooo good. I will try it for sure. Thanks so much for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...