Thursday, November 18, 2010

Hobby Time

My mom recently told me that I need to do something besides lay around reading all day.  She recommended me finding a hobby.  I always liked being crafty.  I enjoy putting together scrapbooks and doing needle work.  However, even though I love scrapbooking, I have lost some motivation.  It's hard to want to put together a book of memories when right now isn't the best time of my life.  Don't get me wrong, there has been some great moments recently, but overall, I feel a constant turmoil that I don't necessarily want to remember.

Anyways, I decided that I do want to start doing something.  So, I decided to make frames with the recent 1/2 marathon events I have done so I can display them.  I thought it would be a fun way to display my accomplishments (and gave me a way to use the ugly green shirts they gave us). Here is what I have created:



I really like them and can't wait until I can find a good place to hang them in my house.  I am also going to try and scrapbook more as it is something I enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...