Saturday, January 8, 2011

1 week down, 51 more to go...

So, I have survived the first week of 2011.  It also happened to be my first week of school for the winter quarter.  This quarter, I am taking one online psychology class and two sociology classes on campus.  Due to the scheduling, I have to go to school every night (well, Monday-Thursday) for ten weeks.  At least I am getting my major requirements out of the way.  Andrew and I are taking the same classes again this quarter so at least I have someone to go to with questions and to carpool with when we can.

I like all my classes so far.  I am excited for one of my sociology classes as one of my favorite teachers is teaching it.  She is an amazing lady and I am glad that I am fortunate to get her as a teacher again.   This quarter may prove to be hard, but oh well, I like a challenge.

Besides that, not much is going on.  I am trying to focus on working out more and eating healthy and that is helping.  I can feel myself having a better day when I workout and know that I made healthy choices throughout the day.  I also hope when I become a healthier person in general everything will improve.  We shall see as only time will tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...