Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!




 Happy New Year!  I tried to get a normal picture with Andrew, but that proved impossible.  I rang in the new year hanging out with him at work and people watching.  It's nice to know people because some drunk lady tried to get in my face about something (I still don't remember what) and the next thing I knew I had a big native and a Samoan by my side.  They said no one should mess with Andrew's girl...how cute.  Overall it was a fun night.  I did realize that I missed the memo to wear red and dress slutty.  Now, it's time to start a new year and see how things turn out.  I will just try to live one day at a time and word towards making the most out of everyday.  The agenda for today: pick up prints at Walmart for scrapbook, walk Zeus and make a healthy dinner.  That shouldn't be too hard, right???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...