Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Swing of Things

I am in the full swing of things with school.  It has been pretty crazy adjusting to everything.  Besides the hours of class time every week, there is a lot of work to do outside of class for each course as well as "other" classes (workshops) that we are required to take.  The last few weeks have been a little hectic, but I think things may actually start calming down as I get used to what is required every week and focus on my time management.  I turned in my first paper to be graded last week and am anxious to see how I did.  I am a little nervous as the teacher did say that she grades the first paper really hard.

Overall, it has been a really good experience so far.  I have taken classes online before, but never like this.  That platform that USC uses is really nice as there is a lot of face to face interaction with the professors and other students.  I feel a lot closer to my classmates here than I did in any other program that I have done online.  Also, the amount of support that USC offers is great.  So far, I am really glad I made the choice to do my MSW@VAC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...