Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Rollercoaster

It seems like my emotions are on a roller coaster ride these last few days.  Things will be going great and I will be happy, then the next moment, it feels like the ground has dropped out from beneath me.  It's really hard... I wish things would level out and this ride would be over, but I don't see that happening for at least another few months.  The hard thing about what I am dealing with now is that I don't know if the ride will end, when it will end and at what elevation.  I hope in the long run things end on a high note, but the future is uncertain.  My biggest fear is that I will live in misery forever.  I got on this ride to get out of living a life of unhappiness and would if where this chaos ends is in a worse position than when I started... I don't know if I can live like that...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...