Thursday, September 23, 2010

Puyallup Fair

On Tuesday, Andrew and I took advantage of the sunny day and hit the Western Washington Fair in Puyallup.  He had gotten a couple free tickets from a friend at work so I made him take me.  I love fairs and was looking forward to walking around and doing some people watching.  I also have fond memories of the fair in Santa Cruz growing up and the little kid in me couldn't wait.

We got there around 10:30 in the morning and walked around checking out the booths most of the morning.  It was nice getting there early as it wasn't annoyingly crowded.  I had to cheat on my diet and try something from Everything Fried. We went with the daily special of a twinkie and 3 oreos.  The twinkie was okay, but I actually really liked the oreos.  Right before we left, we stopped and watched some mutton busting which was super cute.  Some of the kiddos were amazing at how long they could hang on to the sheep.  Overall, we had a nice day and it was fun to walk around the fair and enjoy some time together. 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...