Sunday, September 5, 2010

Summer Reading


Most people that know me may know that I am an avid reader.  I love books!  Some people have shoe addictions, I think that I have a book addiction.  I love spending sunny summer days in my backyard laying out with a good book.  I would much rather curl up with a book then relax in front of the TV.

This summer, I have been reading a lot.  It's a way for me to escape into a different place and turn my overactive mind off.  If I am having a bad day, I can start a book and escape from the issues that surround my life.  That being said, I am always looking for book recommendations.  So, if you know of any good books, please let me know.

Also, for other readers out there, check out the website www.goodreads.com.  It is great!  I use it to track my reading and reading that my friends are doing.  Alright, enough about my addiction for now, I have a book to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...